11.26.2007

what can i say? they're cute!

will's so smiley. but none of my pictures really show that, from this weekend. oh well. he's still adorable. i love him.
holly forced a rotten bum (connor) and me to drive to vegas to watch emma's game. to say the least, i wasn't thrilled. but i did enjoy some bubby time. and once there, connor had fun playing with cousins. in his monkey shirt. (shirt! monkey!)
me & that baby. i sat there in that position tons. he's the world's best behaved baby. i miss him today - too much!
here's connor playing in the pantry with his cousins. i would open the door and scream. (i'd also turned off the lights.)

10 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

man alive, you are right. they are too cute. you're pretty darn cute yourself!

Mom said...

Fun, fun, fun. Looking forward to spending some time with you in December. Cute pictures, for sure.

Holly O. said...

Yes, they are cute. Yes, I made them. Also, I am going to post the sisters picture, is that okay?

Heather said...

So cute!

Jan said...

You look beautiful in that pic with the baby -- they're cute, but you are cuter!

Jori said...

Cute kiddo's and you really live up to your name..Hottie!

tara said...

love that picture of you and Will. He's a cutie pants...but I'm with Jan. You're cuter:)

tara said...

I also love Connor in his monkey shirt too...great picture:)

Emily said...

So cute! You have some cute kiddos in your family.

Hayley said...

people, i appreciate your generosity, but there is no way in hell that i'm cuter than my bubbies. end of story!