11.30.2007

this day is filled with excitement

a) MY LAPTOP WAS RETURNED TO ME TODAY. My documents weren't all lost. Some - but not all. I'm so relieved. I haven't gone through and organized to figure out what was salvaged. I'll do that next week. Its like a brand new computer though - they had to replace the hard drive. a brand new computer with most of my documents. i was thrilled, to say the least.

b) craig's on his way over right now & we're taking off for a weekend at holly's. this is a last minute plan, as of 2 days ago. i'm excited to see those bubbies again, even if they're sick.

c) another last minute plan - on thursday, i'm flying out to spend a week at heather's house. this is all very exciting to me. these plans are also new as of 2 days ago. you can only imagine why i'm having a hard time sleeping these last few nights.

d) I'M OFF TRACK FOR A WHOLE ENTIRE MONTH. I go back to school on January 2nd.

Anyone one of these things would be day makers. I've got 4 going on right now. I feel like a hyper school girl, named Hayley - if you think I'm a spaz now, imagine me 10 years ago. i've calmed way down. seriously!

10 comments:

Mom said...

Sounds like you are having a Merry little Christmas month. How fun.

Heather said...

Can't wait to see you.

Emily said...

Hee hee....hyper Hayley. Have a good off track!

100 Percent Cottam said...

woo hoo! that's super exciting! i love last minute plans. travel safe and have fun!

{do you & heather need to do a lil' shopping in austin by chance?} :)

Melissa said...

Lots of fun plans in the making. I'll e-mail you about lunch this week!

Jan said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you -- no wonder you feel like a spaz!! I would totally be going nuts wiht excitement! Love it!

Kristin said...

Wow, what a fun month! You deserve it!! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Shelley said...

LoL, shockingly, she has calmed down... in just 7 years even!

I'm so happy you get to see practically ALL your bubbies in such a short amount of time! I'm a little jealous!

Have a lovely off-track month! :D (Oh, and I'm so glad you got your lappy back!)

tara said...

It's about time you got your blasted lappy back. I hate you being "unavailable" during the day.
Get home quick so you can start the picture brigade. I love your travel bubbie pictures.
hope you made those sick bubbies feel all better:)

Kristi said...

Man, you are one lucky girl!! So glad your laptop is back. Hallelujah! I know I'm a few days late on all this, but it's still very exciting :) I'm also pumped your coming to Texas (yay for Heather!!)