11.05.2007

shoot me now

oh man - i'm a walking disaster. this morning's dilemna: a kinked neck/shoulder. incredible amounts of pain. AND my nose is congested & i coughed a lot in the night. so things are moving. glands are still swollen. luckily my ear feels a little better today. or maybe all of the other pain is making me not realize other things.

why oh why am i here today? i need to be on heat. i'm going at lunch to get one of those icy hot patches at the corner walgreens. if they don't have one, i'll cry.

12 comments:

Jan said...

Wish you could be home in bed getting better. Hope the day goes fast and that's where you can be ASAP!

Tiburon said...

Ack! You should be home in bed! Get some rest - I hope Walgreens has the goods.

Emily said...

Go home and go to bed. After a nice long HOT bath.

100 Percent Cottam said...

aw, girlie! you do need to be put to bed with a heating pad and a humidifier. go straight home, eat some chicken noodle soup and go to bed!

Mom said...

Sorry to hear you are not feeling all that great. Hope you are better real soon.

Mel said...

Did you get your icy hot patches? I hope you are feeling better soon. Skip school tomorrow if you're still feeling crappy.

Kristi said...

Hayley!! I am sorry about your pain, woman!! I went through the same kinked neck issue not too long ago and it was AWFUL! Here's hoping the icy hot works its magic on you!!

Heather said...

Sorry you are feeling like crap. I hope you feel better tomorrow.

tara said...

oh man. I feel a sick day comming on...
you totally deserve one. take it:)

Melissa said...

Man...can't you call in sick? You need a good day in bed.

Jan said...

Are you feeling better? I've been thinking about you -- hopefully you're sleeping, reading, taking meds and getting better!

Shelley said...

Hope you're feeling better dearie!