11.02.2007

my 'list'

so, after my school laptop crashing & being doomed to lose alllllllllll of my documents, i've learned a lesson or two. i need to do some backing up. like either investing in an external hard drive or - getting at the very least a jump drive. a jump drive for my work documents. and either another jump drive or an external hard drive for home. i don't know. i haven't researched those much. i think they're way expensive. but i really don't like the thought of losing everything!

p.s. this isn't a christmas list, this is a things in life i need to afford, even if i don't wanna list

9 comments:

Shelley said...

I think I need an external HD too. Best buy has a 320gig one for 99.00 this week, its a fabulous deal! see: http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8475615&productCategoryId=abcat0504003&type=product&id=1185271084071

Holly O. said...

Yes, the external is easy. That is what we do. But you could also burn DVD's. They hold more data then CD.

Heather said...

We have an external hard drive. All I know is I wanted something to back up all my pictures, that made me really nervous!

100 Percent Cottam said...

this is a whole different language for me. i hope chris is seeing to this!

Mom said...

A WHAT????

Tiburon said...

We just did an external hard drive too. I can't bear the thought of losing all my pictures and work files! Good investment :)

Kristi said...

Good idea--I have no idea what you are talking about, but I want one, too. :) Seriously, I am not sure what that is, but it sounds like I need one. I am sorry your hard drive crashed, woman...

Heather said...

Hayley are you sick today??

tara said...

ya. you'd think I'd have learned my lesson with two crashes in the last 3 months but I STILL have no back up. I need to get on it too.