11.12.2007

the mondays

i know you guys have all been losing sleep about my dating whatnots. well, all i can say is i hope you weren't holding your breath, cause you'd be dead by now. i'm sure you've figured out by now that nothing has been going on. and i'll be honest here - i haven't put much effort into it. this time around though, the "kill" - its like roadkill. not much going on. i decided that i'd do it for one more month. and that this time, i'll try to be a little more actively involved. but who knows. surely, don't hold your breathe!

tonight after work, kim and i ran to walmarts... cause we both had a few items to pick up. and we ran across an it... you know, a pat. a "we're not sure about what you are" kinda person. we talked about it for a few minutes. we really couldn't tell what it was. and we decided that either way, the mustache either needed to be shaved or grown in fully - none of this in the middle crap. so that made me think man, but then - it had some boobs. but it wasn't skinny, so it could've been manboobs. we just weren't sure. we talked loudly, i'm sure, for many a minute over this...

i'm not going to lie to you - this new scanner - its so much fun. i'm having a memory lane whirlwind. so many funny stories and pictures i'm remembering.

and in the small chance that a reader was wondering, i'm back to no laptop/internet access at school. my hard drive is in fact fried... its been sent away to be repaired. i borrowed my friend's lappy as she was off track, but now she's back on track - so i felt the need to return it. so, we'll see what i can come up with! but i will be on less during the day. probably better this way, but shut it.

6 comments:

Mom said...

I hate it when you can't tell if they are a man or a woman. I usually just look at your dad and he tells me what he thinks no words spoken.

Holly O. said...

Where did you get said scanner? What is the model? Fill me in on the details please.

Melissa said...

The whole Pat thing is cracking me up. I find that alarmingly amusing...trying to guess if they are the pitcher or the catcher!

100 Percent Cottam said...

hooray for pats! that makes life a little more amusing.

Heather said...

Walmart is a good place to run into some Pats. Sorry lappy is fried, no fun.

Kristi said...

Ok, what freaks me out baout this post is that I was a "Pat" Target employee for Halloween--if only you would have seen this little wonder at Target...it would have been like seeing me :) I love this post, by the way.