11.11.2007

little girls

apparently even at a young age, i had dreams. too bad, nothing much came from that.
in case you couldn't figure it out, that's heather, holly & me.

not quite sure what we were doing here. but notice how ugly i was. why did nedra ever think it was cute to let me have that hair cut! it wasn't. we didn't have much to work with on me, anyway. poor ugly hayley. i hit rock bottom pretty young & stayed in the ugly stage for all together, too long.

so, i got a scanner. i've spent a little time this weekend scanning pictures. this will be a huge project, but one i've wanted to do for a long time! i'm loving the memories its bringing back. occasionally i'll have to share some of my special (in the retarded way) moments.

9 comments:

Kristi said...

I think you guys are freakin cute as pie (you are crazy to not think so, Hayley) I love these pictures of your girls together--sisters are the bomb. You are stinkin cute, Hayley for real. And don't you love 80's haircuts? Mine was the super short, tight-curled annie look...nice!

Holly O. said...

I have the same haircut. Don't blame mom, blame the 80's!

Jori said...

I had the haircut too. You girls are cute! That bra picture cracks me up!

Heather said...

Oh the 80's now have you seen my 5th grade picture Hayley?? we all have some ugly ones!! although, I don't see any of you here, these are all cuties!

Jan said...

Oh, you guys are totally cute! I love seeing all the pics - even the ones of the awkward stages because they are cute too. (and everyone has some like that!)

100 Percent Cottam said...

how cute!!! you guys are the cutest sisters ever. heather looks like i remember holly as a college girl. cute jones girls.

Emily said...

You were cute even with the hair cut! How'd you stay cute during the akward stage?

tara said...

HAAA! I love how glee-ful you look in the firs picture. Holly still has that same smile, and Heather, oddly enough looks the same, only grown up.
I love the Jones girls:)

Dad said...

I will argue and even fight you on this one...you are not ugly nor were you ever a geek (until you moved out at least).