11.07.2007

i'm going to open a can of worms

in my childhood, our family spent much time at the airport. and hence, waiting for rides, at airports. we always had to wait for our dad to go get the car & pick us up at the end of some trip. this one time, heidi started singing a song... it was cold & we were waiting outside at O'Hare for what seemed like a very long time! and there has always been a fight about which sister heidi was referring to - but holly and heather can duke that out later.

here goes:

"oh where oh where has my father gone?
my mother has diarrhea!
my sister has to take a bath,
because her crotch is rotting."

i don't know the tune, or if its just one she made up, but if i ever see you in person, just ask, any one of us could sing it for you. and i am sorry neddie, but don't be embarrassed. it happens to the best of us :)

(and jori, that's why i'm currently taking acidophilus - so things don't start rotting! :)

12 comments:

Jori said...

Why are the Osmonds getting all of the attention?? When the Jones girls have this kind of musical genius pumping through their veins?? Thanks for the crotch rot lesson too! I am getting schooled today.;)

Holly O. said...

You are going to get in trouble from mom. And yes, Heather thinks the song was referring to me, I could have sworn it was her. Who cares. If it indeed was me, I was like 5, so it sure as heck wasn't my fault!

Heather said...

I'm with you Holly, it doesn't matter we were little, if we had crotch rot it wasn't our fault. Too funny. The tune is Where oh where has my little dog gone. Just so you know :) good memories!!

Emily said...

Ha ha ha ha! You Jones girls crack me up! You said crotch and rot together! Hee hee!

Jan said...

I was wondering if that was the tun -- sounds like a chart-topper to me. I want to hear the Jones Girls sing it!

100 Percent Cottam said...

oh my, i'm dying. i've got to meet this heidi, she sounds like my kind o' girl! :) how funny that it pisses off ned. (sorry ned. you know i'm your #1 stranger fan.) rotting crotch. mercy me. i love it.

Shelley said...

Can't wait to see neddie's reaction to this one. lol

Kristi said...

Has Heidi ever considered going into the music business?! She has some talent, I think. That made me laugh really hard...and hallelujah for acidophilus to prevent rotting crotch! Thanks for the laugh, Hayley.

Mom said...

My girls were always laughing at private stuff I didn't even understand. Yes, I did hear that musical and I have to admit it made me laugh.

Melissa said...

Can I go back in my time machine and sit in on your family fun? You girls are a riot!

tara said...

hayley has a rotton chachie!!!! HA HA!!! Your last two posts are TOTALLY making me laugh.
Seriously. Between "can I get a witness", the diarrhea song, and rotten chachies, I am so dying over here:)

Girl James said...

This song is tame in comparison to some of the stories told about the evil-doings to you when you were young little tykes. The 2 that stand out to me are:
1. Flipping the bird was bad, but if you flipped the bird on both hands and touched the 2 fingers together...forget about it. Straight to hell.
2. Turning off the lights while in the bath meant you would be electrocuted. And then doing that to you just to hear you scream!

Ahhh...family fun! haha.