11.14.2007

a few humiliating shares

i may or may not have just fallen off the couch while leaning over to put my dying phone on the coffee table & grab a hand full of mint m & m's. (a holiday favorite!!!) oh geez. laid there and hurt for a minute & then laughed til i cried. if i would've seen someone else do it, i would've peed my pants laughing.

in other news - i called my parents tonight. no answer. my message: a full 40 second long message of me barking. not my most sincere laughing kinda barking. my own personal rendition of a dog's bark. good times.

i just accepted a part time position as a sales associate at bath and body works. keep your fingers crossed that i'll actually bring home a paycheck. hehe. my friend kim & i were talking about how fun it would be to get a part time job together... we're starting this weekend. yay~ and i'll admit that what i'm most excited about: nope, not a discount, but the chance at working a cash register. never done it before. i've got high aspirations in life, i know...

i'm expecting a lil' something something this week. if you don't know what i'm talking about, go bang your head against a hard surface. i was so exhausted today. my friend was telling me i need to take a multivitamin w/ iron. do you guys do that? i went and got some tonight. but if i start getting constipated - that'll be a problem.

oh and also, since this has got to be the world's most embarrassing post, i've gotta knock on wood first, and then, share with you - i haven't had the runs for a few weeks. me and my bungholio - we don't know what to do with ourselves. happy days are here again!

10 comments:

Kristi said...

hee hee! Nice post, Hayley...Congrats to you and your bottom!! I'm so happy for you both--way to keep it in!! :) I am excited for you to start bath & body for the sweet hook-ups!!

Holly O. said...

Yahoo! You and the squirts. What something something are you expecting? I already hit my head against the wall.

100 Percent Cottam said...

i'm going to be requesting the video of you falling off the couch if i ever get the opportunity. i need to see that! :) good luck with aunt flo. i take a women's vitamin - don't know if it helps. i'm a bit of a vitamin nut. women's multi + calcium + vitamin c. every night.

Tiburon said...

I seriously laughed so hard that popcorn came out my nose. Is that even possible? You are so dang funny!

Mom said...

I didn't even have to look at callre ID to figure out who was barking on my answering machine. Sure made me chuckle.

Jori said...

Just when I thought you rubbing your boobies in my pumpkin pie was the funniest thing I've heard, you go and top yourself. Get some depends. That way runs,aunt flo whatever,you're covered. I think working at b&b would be fun. I wouldn't mind williams sonoma either.

Jan said...

Bath and Body, huh? I have to say that I wish I could come in and patronize your establishment and watch you use the cash register! Fun, fun, fun! And I liked Jori's suggestion about the depends -- either way, you're covered! Still laughing!

tara said...

kay. banged my head. still don't know WHAT you are expecting. The only thing I'm sure of is that I am laughing my A off. I love the "may or may not" game you play. It KILLS me everytime a jones girl whips it out.
Good luck with register. I had the same dream. I accomplished that years ago "the store". It's harder than it looks:)

Emily said...

Oh I hate retail durning Christmas. But Bath and Body Works would be a good place to be tortured. Thanks for the laughs, good luck to you and bungholio!

Melissa said...

You make me laugh so hard, you cooky girls!! So glad you are back to normal stools...good for you, you get a star for the day!