11.20.2007

the biggest losers

last night i had a dinner date (insert lezzy comment here) with jamie. and kim joined us. (ah. its getting kinky!) she had a couple of shows that she was missing & instead of driving all the way to west valley after school, i recorded them for her. so tonight, she came over to watch said shows. and, keep in mind that i'm waiting for laundry to finish drying & putting off packing. i just wanna snap my fingers tonight & have it be done. poop, not gonna happen.

so, kim's shows are done. she's flipping through the tv & lands on "the biggest loser" - a reality based tv show about losing weight. i don't watch... kim does. (i typically hate reality) so she's explaining it to me... i grunt "this makes me want ice cream. want some?" so i fix us a few bowls. mhmmm... she starts laughing and says, "we're watching the biggest loser as we're eating ice cream!" we're the biggest losers, right?

then, the contestants start the weigh ins. and we start with our "you're momma's so fat jokes."
we weren't actually talking about our own, gorgeous, perfect mothers... the ghetto bootilicious kine.

kim's best two: "yo' momma's so fat, dat when she sits on a rainbow, skittles pop out!"

and then... wait for it... (am i right or am i right that slapsgiving was the funniest episode this week? and p.s. i heart ted)

"yo' momma's so hairy that bigfoot be takin' pick-tures of huh!"

and yes, i did choke on my breyers mint chocolate chip ice cream. go figure.

11 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

man, you guys are weak. how about this one: "you're mama's so fat she don't need the internet - she's already world wide!"

100 Percent Cottam said...

"your mama's so fat, she was baptized in sea world."

100 Percent Cottam said...

"your mama's so poor, she chases the garbage man with a grocery list."

100 Percent Cottam said...

"yo mama's so fat, everytime someone says 'kook aid' she bursts through the wall."

100 Percent Cottam said...

"you're mama's so fat she fills up the bath tub, and then turns on the water."

Jan said...

Man, look who has all the 'mama' jokes. I think I should be hurt! :)

christine said...

HI.. been meaning to sneak in here and tell you how great it was to meet you, you're adorable! Had to comment on this one for sure...last night as I was watching the "biggest loser"...I made myself a bowl of raisin bran...so far so good right?..I then poured on a cup of pure cream and 2 tablespoons of sugar...yummm...seriously, that is why I never weigh myself, I don't want to stop eating the "good" stuff, glad you enjoyed your ice cream!

Holly O. said...

Who is this mysterious Christine? THe funniest thing of all this, Natalie was on a ROLL! Yours and Kim's were funny too.

Emily said...

Ha ha. This post is great. Natalie your a hoot.

Kristi said...

NICE Hayley & Natalie!! Man, you guys got those "yo mama" jokes down solid!! I loved it :)

Jori said...

My goodness you girls are cracking me up!