10.22.2007

stacking continued

Well, I can pretty much guarantee that my dad will beat me this weekend. But I'm crass & I can't pass this one up. Jori's worried that I'll be smothering something this weekend... I just want to clear the air - I'm not completely flat. but that's mostly due to the extra *couple* of pounds i now grace the world with.

this picture was sadly taken by my perverted (and that's why i love him) brother in law on the cruise. haha! yes, i know, we're sick and twisted.

but do enjoy the suit - i worked long and hard to get that thing on the cruise!

15 comments:

Tiburon said...

Hot Boobs.

Heather said...

Girl you are stacked. I'm jealous.

Jori said...

Is that the cute Gap suit? You smother away girl. I hear utter butter is a nice choice.

Holly O. said...

Niiice.

Hayley said...

that is the gap suit. and i loved it on the cruise. and - i don't want anything to do with utters. i'm not a cow!!! :)

Mom said...

I thought that was a swimsuit model.

Jori said...

Maybe you should use this pic on lds singles. I bet you would get alot of hits. Rrrrrrrrr

Holly O. said...

Jori's right. You'd get lots of hits.

tara said...

um...stacked AND perky. goodness.
hee hee jori:)

tara said...

my word...I just checked your blog again and can't help taking another peeksie at your chestage. you got it going on...and look now tiny your waist looks in the picture too...

Emily said...

Hee hee Jori. You got a heck of alot more than I!

Jan said...

OK, now is the appropriate time for a boobie comment -- some people would do anything for those!

Shelley said...

Nice rack. ;)

100 Percent Cottam said...

i'm with your mama, i thought it was swimsuit model. nice rack, fo sho! looks like everything is still pointing up, unlike some of us. hayley, i love you even more for posting this pic. you're the bomb diggity!

Melissa said...

So glad you shared your "stack"...nice! You are a doll and I think you should change your blog sign in picture to this!