10.26.2007

the party begins...

i'm not going to lie to you. my conferences are rocking. i think part of it is cause i'm in a good mood. cause in a short little while i will have 4 DAYS of the tiny bubbies. this is like hogs heaven for me. bootstrap. munch. hopey. they're all gonna get it. i can't wait to hear munch say my name again. and see missy girl smiling. and to make the bootstrap smile for the first time. naps. feedings. maybe even sneaking some candies. (never you mind holly) oh dear. i can't wait. there will be many pictures posted next week. brace yourself for it now!!!

10 comments:

Kristin said...

Have so much fun! You deserve it after full days of conferences. Not fun!!

Holly O. said...

Get your booty down here! I am so excited too. I'll have plenty o' treats. Trust me.

100 Percent Cottam said...

yahoo! have a fabulous weekend!

Shelley said...

I just smiled about all the lovin' you're going to get this weekend! Makes me miss my bubbies. Take a lotta pics!

tara said...

I can't wait to see your pics...and hear your round-up. I'm pulling out my bestest formal wear RIGHT NOW to come to the blessing. Can't wait to see you guys:)

Jan said...

Can't wait! Get those pics on the computer and share! Have a wonderful time.

Tiburon said...

I hope you are having a great time - I can't wait for pics! :)

Melissa said...

Nothing like cute kids to make your weekend happy...enjoy!

Kristi said...

I hope you had a great weekend with your fam, Hayley! I can't wait to see all the good pictures :)

Kristi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.