10.08.2007

melted = hot

we've established that i'm not the brightest girl in town. i just got back from the store. cause i needed milk. and i'm hungry. and i've been crying in pain for about the last almost 2 hours. but i can't take my painkillers for another 10 minutes. except i just took it a little early cause i no longer care. i needed milk. even though i was having a little pity party, i decided that something could go really well with a tall glass of milk. and i found that something at the harmons. (oh, don't hate me, but i went to the store in my sweat pants. decent ones, but sweat pants all the same. and NO BRA!) (sorry dad, but if you would've talked to me on the phone when i called, instead of partaking in freaks and geeks, maybe you could've avoided that one) i did wear a hoodie to cover up my rice smuggling though.

bottom line - when i got home, i warmed up my delicious smelling sweet roll for one minute in the microwave. note to self - when you take something out of the micro & its a puddle of melted heaven - its hot. did that stop me? nope! i took a burning bite & now my tongue is throbbing. luckily i had already poured my glass of milk.

9 comments:

tara said...

rice smuggling. man hayley. You make me laugh even when YOU are in pain. Sorry about your burned tongue. You better go get some icecream to start the *healing*

Emily said...

Rice smuggling? Hee hee...your're killing me with laughter. I don't hate you! I openly admit that when I'm sick or hurting I do the same thing. Besides who wants to put on a bra?

Holly O. said...

mmmmmmm sweet roll

Melissa said...

Way to ruin a perfectly good date with a cinammon roll...by burning your tongue. Hayley, you are a hoot!

Mom said...

10 Minutes early is okay. I thought you were going to say you got some Oreo cookies to go with that milk. Sorry about the burned tongue.

Jori said...

I'm always free boobing it(thanks for the term tara) Sorry you burned your tongue. I hate tongue burns, they hurt so bad. I hope you feel better today.

Heather said...

Oh I hate burned tongue, then you can't taste the goodness so much! With all that milk, now you'll have IBS to add to your problems, but who cares at this point right??

Jan said...

Burned tongue is awful -- I always do that on pizza because I love it when it's hot. (duh.) Hang in there and get feeling better.

100 Percent Cottam said...

mmmmm, that sounds deeelish! hope the pain is getting better... :)