10.10.2007

like always

when i'm feeling down, i need me a little punky time. tonight, i got home from work, exhausted. i laid on my couch and fell in and out of sleep for two hours. crap. i am slightly worried that i won't fall asleep tonight, but knowing what a bump on the log i am, i probably won't have an ounce of trouble. when i woke up, i decided to straighten up this cesspool just a bit. dishes. laundry. things are still in the dryer - i don't know how long it will take to get put away/hung up. i'm just glad that i'll have clean underwear to wear tomorrow... (i won't admit here that i've been freeballing it this week...haha!)

5 comments:

Jori said...

Freeballing..heehee. How cute is Annie?? She is just gorgeous.

Kristin said...

Cute pictures! I hate being behind. I think right after we moved in, at one point, I had 3 weeks of clean laundry piled on the guest bed just waiting for me. Grrrrrr!!! It can only go up, right?!

Mom said...

I know she loved having you there. You can see it in her face.

Kristi said...

Thank you for putting "freeballin" in your blog, Hayley!!! That cracks me up. And that little girl is adorable! She had some grogeous eyes...

100 Percent Cottam said...

man alive is that girl cute! i love her sparkly dance outfit. she's a doll. and hoorary for free ballin! we call it "flying free" for undies, "flinging free" for braless.