10.23.2007

i'm sore today

last night i decided that i needed to redeem myself for eating like a sow the last few days. so i got on the treadmill and i walked. for many miles. (not that many) and for over an hour. i got shows watched. i had important phone conversations (for which i slowed down on the walking just a tid bit) and i enjoyed it. now granted, my feet are sore today & my lower back is sore today and i've got a headache. that's mostly cause i didn't want to eat like miss piggy this morning so i have yet to have my dr pepper. its sitting in my purse. taunting me. tempting me to crack it open.

and you wonder why i've got a drinking problem. i'm rewarded for doing kind things with dr pepper (believe you me, i'm not complaining) my friend marilynn just came in and had me help her print her report cards (haven't done my own ones though. still.) and i did help her. and she says "you deserve a dr pepper. the friendly picker upper." haha. she's a crack up. if only computers didn't terrify her, i'd make her blog. i should at least blog more mar stories. life is never dull with her around. and i really hope she does reward me for my services :)

8 comments:

Tiburon said...

Good for you for getting on that treadmill. You should meet me at the gym and come to kickboxing one night. I am sure it isn't far from you. Email me and I will give you the 411 - nunyabusiness at comcast dot net.

tara said...

um you burned like a gazillion calories on the blasted treadmill. you deserve your beverage of choice:)

Heather said...

Good for you Hayley. YOu are doing the slow burn, keep the heart rate low, but burning tons of fat!! Oh yeah!

Emily said...

Good for you, I think you earned a Dr. P!

Jan said...

Nothing like a good reward! I work well that way.

Mom said...

Were you at your gym or do you have a treadmill now? Sounds like a good workout.

Shelley said...

Aunt flo came for a visit with a vengeance yesterday, and I think I earned a Dr Pepper too. So I bought one. It was real nice.

100 Percent Cottam said...

the friendly picker upper, i like it. you could go for "dr. pepper, safer than speed. but no less addictive."