10.04.2007

i need a weekend

today was another long day. stressful, but not as chaotic as previous days this week. at least when i finally got home tonight, i only had to wait an hour until the office. i made myself a pb&j & laid on my couch & watched private practice. then krystal came over & we watched the office. favorite line from tonight's episode by phyllis "good to see your hands" oh - i barked, but there was much laughter. and then i watched grey's & fell a little bit more in love with eric dane. oh la la. let me just tell you - i'm caught up on grades & inputting grades, almost. only two more weeks worth of grades to enter. instead of 8 - that's big. i'm going to rest a lot this weekend during conference. i mean, i always do a little something on the side, anyway - why can't it involve drool this weekend? shoot, heidi called me tonight to invite me to the real game on saturday night. i was like "did you know its supposed to snow?" and she laughed at me and then played the annie card. what a manipulator! (and yes, i'll go - but only cause she can sit on my lap & keep me warm. but i will complain the whole way!)

tonight during private practice, i was thinking "i love taye diggs a lot" he's one gorgeous man. and then i also kinda likey jamie foxx (he's an incredible actor!). i watched a little of him on ellen. and then i remembered my love for vin diesel, too... mhmmm. brown suga' - and i'm not talking about baking.

ok. i don't even think i'm making sense anymore. i'm tired. and this afternoon kim and i started singing milli vanilli songs & i've still got them on my mind. don't even get me started on blame it on the rain, dad. (p.s. - i hearted fab as a kid, too) i need a weekend.

14 comments:

Kristin said...

For your sake, I'm glad it's Friday!! :)

Kristin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mom said...

Enjoy your weekend. Sounds like you are ready for a rest.

Heather said...

I like Eric Dane too. Can't go wrong with his bod! Anyway, I'm glad it's the weekend too, can't wait to laze around, a lot :)!!

Melissa said...

If I lived closer to you, I'd be the nice friend who'd come over and help you input your grades so we could sit down later and do absolutely nothing...sounds like a plan, eh?

Love ya!

Emily said...

yay, weekends. I loved the office this week but...I have to say I miss the jim/pam pranks on dwight. Enjoy your weekend!

Girl James said...

Okay so now you with the African American films? LORDY LORDY! I can get you a list of recommendations from the original! Haha.

I do love me some Taye Diggs too. Deelicious! I suffered through Day Break on ABC just because of him! haha.

Kristi said...

I am with you on Taye Diggs--VERY fine man!! You crack me up, Hayley, with your Milli Vanilli and brown suga--love it! I hope you get to relax this weekend and enjoy a leetle break...

Jori said...

then i remembered my love for vin diesel, too... mhmmm. brown suga' - and i'm not talking about baking.

Oh my that just made me "bark"as you would say.

Jan said...

Get some r & r this weekend - -you have earned it! Loved the 'brown suga' comment! Still laughing at that one.

tara said...

hayley...once you go black you never go back...remember that:)

thanks for the laughs woman:)

100 Percent Cottam said...

yeah brown sugar! ain't nothing wrong with it. enjoy a little drool this weekend. you're earned it!

100 Percent Cottam said...

oh, and i do have to point out that taye diggs is literally 5 feet tall. handsome yes, but a hobbit.

Naomi said...

Ooohhhhh girl, I love me some black men. Nothing yummier. I mean except for my husband, er, right?