10.01.2007

i forgot how fast paced it was

i am back to work. the cruise seems like a million years ago. i'm trying real hard right now to stay on top of things. organized. positive attitude. these kids really are cute. they've been on their best behavior today, too. but man oh man - it is keeping me busy. i've been going non stop all day. it is FINALLY afternoon recess & i'm going to finish this post & make a quick (first) trip to the potty today! you know its busy when you haven't even had time to relieve yourself! Now I just need to get caught up on paper grading & bustle through the mounds on my desk...

9 comments:

Jori said...

Man, you are a busy gal! I feel like a slug I am still in my pj's.

tara said...

hayley...
I just have to start off by saying that I am CRYING right now. I just read your crap your pants post and I am in total body shake-mode right now. DYING. I've missed you:)

Sorry about your busy day...take a deep breath and a long hot bath tonight:)

Holly O. said...

you said mounds. haha

100 Percent Cottam said...

i'm so happy you finally got to take a pee. that is the sign of a busy day, for sure! glad the kids are being good. no sense in incurring the wrath of miss jones on day 1! :)

Heather said...

So glad to hear the kids were on their best behavior today. That is a little stinky it was soooo busy. I bet the day went very fast!

Jan said...

It's always good to pee -- in the potty! Glad kids are doing well and that things are good! Love that potty break.

Kristi said...

Can I be more like you? On top of things and organized...I hope you get a nice relaxing night tonight for working your crack off so hard today...

Mom said...

Great day for you and the kids. Maybe they are enjoying the change in the weather. I love the cooling off.

Melissa C- said...

I love that you blog before you pee...your priorities are in ORDER woman!