10.13.2007

i did it

what did i do you ask? well, i joined ldssingles.com again. why you ask yourself? did i do it for my own personal need to be in a relationship? nopey. i did it for the entertainment purposes of blogging. we'll see. i only committed to a one month membership. i saw "tahitiantreat"'s screenname, puked a little in my mouth & then immediately blocked him. i should report him, but oh well.

also - on the bright side of today - i'm meeting jamie for a little lunchy. and i will take her my cds for the swap. not sure i could get any more excited about it, but i do need to go jump in the shower. time is quickly running out!

14 comments:

Shelley said...

Yay for lunchy! Tell Jamie mine will be sent Priority on Monday... I need to decorate the plain track list. *sigh* Otherwise Its ready to go.

(PS, maybe you SHOULD report him. grr)

Shelley said...

(PSS, My sis met her hubby here: http://www.ldsmingle.com/) ;)

Jori said...

Good luck! It seems lots of people are getting together that way. Have fun with Jamie!

Jan said...

Hope your lunch is great - -Jamie is wonderful company so I'm thinking it will be fun.

Melissa said...

Good luck with the web dating...who knows myabe Johnny Depp's twin LDS brother is out there!

Girl James said...

This Jamie girl you hang out with from time to time sounds FABULOUS! haha

ps - don't ever let me cut my hair short like the Bajio lady. OR! Let me have kids that want to be into weird things.

Also, - no more longest movies on earth. Deal?

Emily said...

Good luck with the singles stuff. I'm sure you'll meet a winner!

100 Percent Cottam said...

yahoo, i'm so excited to hear about the crazies you come across. of course, i'm more interested in the prince charming who is bound to be out there! :) i need more info on tahitian treat.

Hayley said...

tahitiantreat is vehia's screenname on ldssingles. the sob - that's the lying snake of an ex.

Holly O. said...

You deleted something. Can't remember what. yo yo yo. I love deleting.

100 Percent Cottam said...

ooh, in that case, report, report, report. for real.

Heather said...

Uhhg, what a creep! Delete away.

tara said...

ewww. Delete for sure. tahitiantreat? More like tahitiantwat

Kristi said...

Tahitiantwat? Nice one, Tara! What a little peckerhead (is that inappropriate? Sorry) I hope ldssingles turns out to be enjoyable (either for the entertainment, or hottie-wise) I hope you enjoyed lunch with Jamie :)