10.25.2007

the good, the bad and the ugly

today's good - conferences rocked. i had a couple breaks. got lots of planning and project organization done. parents were happy. i just tried soooooo hard to be super positive with my kids, it worked to my advantage. i really do have a great group of kids. misfits and all.

today's bad - my computer is basically fried. our techie is working on it... seeing if any recovery of any of my many many many documents can be saved. doubtful, but i'm handling it. my eye was twitching, and i could've shit bricks about it - but i didn't. i seem to be coping better than i have in the past with high stress situations. maybe its the treadmill... good hell - its 8:15. i just got home from a 12 + hour day & i'm considering getting on the treader to watch my favorite shows. prolly not gon' happen. but maybe

tomorrow's ugly- i always take a lil' makeup to work on conference days. just to do touch ups if necessary... for some stupid reason, i took them out, along with my book & set them on the side of my desk today. and forgot them at school. so tonight i have no book & in the morning - most of my makeup is still at school. talk about getting (sneaking) in early to do recovery! if you see me walking into work in the morning or around the school with my sunglasses - now you know why... what a rejecT~

5 comments:

Jan said...

That's me for sure - -I NEED the make-up so that I actually have a face. Sneaking in would be what I would have to do. Hope your day goes well!

Melissa said...

So when are we going to lunch? E-mail me next week when you are back from Holly's! Have fun and stay out of trouble!!

Emily said...

That sucks about your computer! It's amazing how quickly you can start to like the treadmill. Hope today goes well, enjoy your time with bootstrap and munch and the rest of the bunch!

Tiburon said...

How frustrating about your computer!! I hope they can save things! Have a fun trip :)

100 Percent Cottam said...

eeks, lost makeup is worse than a fried computer! :) people don't even need to see me without concealer.