10.16.2007

a few things i need...

if i had this guy - you'd never see a speck of food in my teeth again!!!
wouldn't this be quite the little decoration? can you imagine 6 cents? i'd be rich with all the money i'd save!
i think if i had these ornaments, i'd leave my tree up ALL YEAR ROUND!
this is a mini me chalkboard. but more importantly a dr pepper chalkboard. how cool would teaching be then???

you should see all the dr pepper stuff i do have. one of these days, i'm going to get my camera out & take some pictures. (mostly, people have given to me these things, over the years... love it all!!!)

11 comments:

sarahbrennerjones said...

Haley...I've been lurking on your hilarious blog for a bit now...and I just have to tell you that I lived in Waco, TX for two years...the very place that Dr. Pepper was invented!!! There is a Dr. Pepper museum that you would absolutely love. There is a gift shop with all kinds of cool Dr. Pepper crap AND they have a real soda fountain where they mix up Dr. Pepper like in the old days. They mix the syrup (made with pure cane sugar) with the carbonated water right before your eyes. It tastes different...way more Dr. Peppery...and I can't believe that you haven't made a pilgramage to Waco before. Only three hours north of Houston.

Hayley said...

hey sarah. i know all about the museum. i can't believe i've never been there before, either. i've written papers on my facination with the dr. very pathetic, yes i know.

Jori said...

That is some COOL stuff! I want that chalkboard.

Tiburon said...

I just want some Dr Pepper....

Melissa said...

See I share your enthusiasm but it just happens to be about Diet Coke...

Heather said...

How is it we haven't found the time to wander THAT museum? Next time you come for sure!!

Emily said...

So fun. I think you need all of it. Have you ever tried an Dr. Pepper cake? I've seen them never tried them.

Jan said...

Gotta love the doctor -- good for you! Loved the collections.

100 Percent Cottam said...

you and the doctor have a passion like no other. you totally need to deck your house out with all that gear!

Shelley said...

That is awesome. My favorite is the ornaments. I MSN'd you... :)

Shelley said...

PS, I ran across this blog while *ahem* doing some research ;) http://drpeppermuseum.blogspot.com