10.23.2007

a few more miles tonight!

i am kicking ass and taking names. tonight, i came home from a late night of work (again) had a little bowl of cereal and then jumped on the treadmill. for over an hour. did a coupla miles. even jogged a few times. i'm really enjoying though the incline & getting my arms swinging. my favorite part when i through a few minutes of jogging in when i jiggle like crazy. chuckie is feeling it people, he's getting sad.

i'm really starting to look forward to the day when my clothes aren't wearing permanent ridges into my gut. and when you can't see tight clothes lines for hours afterwards. when my body isn't restricted by tight clothing & is free to actually circulate blood.

peace out. i've got reading to do!

8 comments:

Jori said...

Good girl!!! I am doing pretty well on my eating but am still a little bit wimpy on the exercise front. Thanks for the motivation!

Emily said...

You go girl! I totally jiggle too! I'm glad your enjoying it!

Heather said...

Hey wait, maybe there is hope yet for you. I'm just kidding, I love that you are feeling "it" on the whole exercise thing. YOu are working it.

Mom said...

Good girl on the exercise. It is so important and you will be really happy you did it. It gives me a new atitude when I am on my plan.

Tiburon said...

Jiggle on! Wiggle on! Nice work...I think this calls for a Dr Pepper...no?

tara said...

poor chuckie:)

Jan said...

Yay for you! I'm feeling the 3 week space I've had away from my elliptical -- the foot isn't ready for the athletic shoe yet. Don't think I want to try it in Crocs which are my only shoes right now. And weird though it sounds, I miss it!

100 Percent Cottam said...

you are an inspiration! way to go, hayley!