10.01.2007

a delicious find

so tonight, on top of my hectic day - i had bookclub. turned out to be a fabulous evening. of course at one point i had to stress "what am i going to make tonight?" so i headed over to the simple dinners blog to see what that place had to offer. i picked this salad honestly because it seemed tasty, easy enough & cause i only had to buy four ingredients to make it! (one of them not being spinach, either!) it was a hit! heidi at one point was yelling "this has a delicious taste profile!" which is her way of saying its really really good. so go try it next time you're in the mood for something tasty. mhmmm!

10 comments:

Jori said...

Oh my, does that ever look tasty! I am going to try that bad boy out.

Jan said...

It sounds delicious -- right up my alley. I think it's a keeper for me. Thanks!

Mom said...

Just printed the recipe from your blog and will try that sometime soon. I loved Heidi's comment.

Kristin said...

So glad you loved it. After my girlfriend made it, she called and said it was definitely one for the blog!

Kristi said...

A delicious profile? Man, I fer sure need to try this sucker out. Anything that's easy is my cup o' tea.

100 Percent Cottam said...

sounds super yummy! and easy is good!

Heather said...

A good taste profile...okay?...but yes it does look very good, I'm glad it was such a hit!!! I just printed it. Yumm-eee

Emily said...

Sounds so good. I have to try it!

Holly O. said...

What book were you discussing? What is your next book? How does your bookclub do food? Do you always have dinner? Does everyone have different assignments? My clubber usually meets for lunch. We bring our kids and either meet at the park and bring lunch, meet at someone's house and bring lunch, or go to a restauranty. That obviously wouldn't work for your group, but for mine it is jolly good!

Miss Jones said...

we always do a seven o'clocker. too many of us work. who ever hosts kinda does a main dish. the rest of us bring "something" - i don't know how but it always works out perfect. we talk about how its the best meal of the month. i put a link to the book we read, picture perfect. and we're reading a thousand splendid suns next. i've already read. in fact, we've picked the next few months, cause that's working for us, cause a lot of us do the library. and until next year, they're all my picks, so - i am free to read whatever i want, which i personally think is pretty fun.