9.29.2007

a whole new girl

This morning I had an IM waiting from Shelley saying "you need this" and it was a link to this template for my blog. Holy cow - its quite an effort to actually present to you my new blog template. But I'm giddy as a school girl. Shelley's right - I did need this! This is what I love about her - she's a computer genius. Since I've known her, she's been my go to girl for all things computer!

Thanks Shelley - I love both of you! (too bad now i'm drooling for a soda!)

13 comments:

Jori said...

Love it Hayley! Is that big boobed buxom cheeka on the side you?

Emily said...

Love the new template! Fun! It's so you!

Mel said...

Love the new template. It's definitely perfect for you.

Heather said...

Cute!

Melissa C- said...

This is a cute one...very original. Someday I'll have Geek Squad come out to the house and have them show me how to do all these cool things. I'm a computer dummy!

Shelley said...

LOVE it! I knew it'd be perfection! :D YAY!

Jan said...

I really love it. I want a new one too but I"m chicken to even try it out. It looks great!

100 Percent Cottam said...

i especially love the cleveage! woo hoo! and you did it without deleting your sidebar! you are good.

Miss Jones said...

no, i was just warned through other people's experiences to copy everything down. took about an hour to get things up and going again. yikes! but well worth it! and natalie- i'm all for cleavage! ;)

Kristin said...

This has got your name written all over it. So great!

Mom said...

Cute and fun.... How long has Dr. Pepper been around?

Shelley said...

The drink was first sold in Waco, Texas, in 1885. It's old.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dr_Pepper

Very interesting read. lol

Kristi said...

Good find Shelley! I love this, Hayley--very cute!