9.07.2007

a snotty nose?

what the heck? I'm having a runny nose. I just realized I sound congested. I have woken up the past two mornings with a stuffy nose. I (being slightly dense) just accredited that to sleeping with the window's open. (why would that be the reason!?) i guess its a good thing that heidi warned us that we need to bring ibuprofen (check), anti-diarrheal (which i left to neddy, cause i have my own stuff i haffa take) and cold medicine (check on the generic claritin) - i best get started on that dosage right away! arg.

8 comments:

Jori said...

Just one bottle of ibuprofen? I am thinking 18 bottles just to be safe.:) Have fun! I love going on trips.

100 Percent Cottam said...

yeah, ward off that sickness. you need to be ship shape for crusin'!

Kristi said...

Oh man, I hope you're not sick for your trip!

Mom said...

I will have to compete with you as to who has the worse cold. Your dad is getting better but I'm hanging in there.

Holly O'Keefe said...

I'm coming down with something too. But you can't blame me for getting you sick.

Shelley said...

The Claritin D is the one that decongests... Otherwise you'd need to take that with a sudafed. Generic claritin is good to replace normal claritin, but not if you need to be decongested! (Trust me, Claritin D was prescribed to me for 7+ years in Hawaii!)

tara said...

load up on the Vitamin C too hayley. Man. I hope this disapears fast for you. that sucks.

Heather said...

I'm getting sick too. My nose is dripping dripping dripping. Last night I look down at something, I was helping Hannah, and my nose dripped right down on the floor! NICE! I hope this clears up for you. See you tomorrow though sick or not.