9.03.2007

surfs up

Ok, I'm only slightly embarrassed to admit this, but I've already seen Surf's Up & I'm going to see it again today. a) its penguins & i love me some penguins. b) its surfing, which reminds me of hawaii... so - of course i'm game.

Emma (my 11 year old niece) called and invited me to go see my 2nd movie of the weekend with them. I can't turn that down. Its at the dollar theatre, so its not breaking the bank. Plus, I really enjoy watching a movie with Annie on my lap, snuggling!

10 comments:

Girl James said...

I haven't seen a cartoon movie in I don't know how long. When I was in Nashville visiting my friend Sarah and her kiddos - I think we watched the Incredibles like 50 times. Noah (her son) called me Violet the whole rest of the trip. SO CUTE! Have a fun afternoon!

Heather said...

have a fun time at the movies!

Jori said...

I forgot about this one. It looks cute, I am off to search movie times. You are SUCH a fun aunt.

Shelley said...

Fun. :) I want to see this. I think I'd like it, plus, I think Sugar Ray is on the soundtrack. heh

Emily said...

Yay, $1 movies. I want to see ths one too. Have loads of fun!

100 Percent Cottam said...

okay, would maya like it? it looks cute, for sure.

Jan said...

Nothing beats a movie with a snuggler on your lap! Have a wonderful time.

Mom said...

Nice way to spend a holiday. We saw "Becoming Jane" today and it was enjoyable.

Kristi said...

Is this a good movie? I might ahve to see it now--I hope you have a great time with your cutie nieces :)

tara said...

my kids liked that one. I just love going to movies. Even sorta crappy ones. How you got some good cuddlin' in :) that's better than any movie.