9.09.2007

sunday morning. nah nah.

I'm in Houston. I'm thoroughly going to miss Heather's kids this week... They're adorable. I can say this: the scrunchy face is even better in person!

We made it here yesterday in one piece. I owe my friend Kim a large, humongous favor for taking me to the airport at 6 o'clock in the morning. Actually, Friday night we had dinner & then hung out for a while, with her friend and my friend, Craig. Turned out to be a fun evening. Then I finished packing & we went to bed. (Kim slept over... too bad I only have a couch, not an extra bed!)

We're getting on the ship today at 1:30ish. That means I'll be eating dinner in gluttony tonight. Good thing all my pants I brought have elastic waists. Hehe. I'm kidding, but probably shouldn't be. I'll try and use my dad's blackberry to stay updated on the blogs, but who knows what'll happen!

9 comments:

Jori said...

Have fun!!!!!!!! We are all completely jealous and will miss you. Maybe you will find some cute cabin boy, or better yet a cute vampire who your blood smells extra delicious to.;)

Jan said...

Yay for elastic waists -- especially cruises! Have a wonderful time!

Melissa C- said...

Hi I'm Tara's friend Melissa, cute blog...just wondering what part of Chicago are you from...I grew up there. I'm from Palatine, a northwest suburb of Chicago.

Holly O'Keefe said...

Melissa, I am Hayley's sister. I live in Tara's neighborhood. We went to Fremd High School!

Kristi said...

Hayley!! I am so excited for your cruise!! I hope you have so much fun and can't wait to see all the sweet pictures and stories!! Hooray! We'll miss you...

Shelley said...

Bon Voyage dear Hayley! Have a good, safe trip! :D

100 Percent Cottam said...

yee haw, we'll pray for good weather! have so much fun! and i'm glad you brought your thanksgiving pants, they'll come in handy! :)

tara said...

I say you throw on a moo-moo every morning and call it good. I swear you eat literally AROUND the clock on a cruise. Have a BLAST hayley. Hope you find a cute cabana boy:) He'll DIG the moo-moo.

tara said...

for the love of pete...

aren't you done cruising YET?????????????????????????????????????????????
I need me some Hayley:)