9.17.2007

still swaying

ok. i just took a shower. i would swear that heather's house is a boat, if i knew that it isn't. i'm more dizzy now than i was on the ship. i almost fell in the shower. this is so strange. i could feel the boat moving while i was on it, but it didn't really bother me, i mean, i wasn't suffering from motion sickness & i wasn't that knocked off my rocker. on solid ground, i am. go figure.

when i got out of my shower, heather had gone running (how are we sisters?) and hopey was awake. so i got her up, changed her dipe, then left her jammies off. i don't know about you, but i like a nakey babe. so then i fed her her breakfast. and now she's crawling around while i do a quick post. i'm almost done, cause i need to enjoy my solo hopey time. when hers momma's around, she just wants her... but when she's not, she's mighty happy to have me pick her up and make goofy noises at her. i love that girl. one cute scrunchy facing, nakey girl!

5 comments:

tara said...

They swaying problem only lasts a day or two. So...now you get week with Heather and her cute kids? Way to make the most of your time off-track. You will be exhausted by the time you get back home!
We want pics pics pics:)

Holly O'Keefe said...

Seriously, let's go with some pictures! I know you aren't on your computer, but you don't have to move them to Heather's computer. Just copy to the desktop, upload to blogger, and then delete from Heather's computer. And they'll still be on your memory card. Come on girl!!!

Shelley said...

Yeah dude, pics! Even the scrunchy face nakey girl!

Mom said...

I'm still rocking, too. I have a hard time going up and down the stairs. I sure had fun with my Hayley. Just imagine doing whatever you want and eating whatever you want with people serving the food and doing all the cleanup.

100 Percent Cottam said...

hee hee, it's making me laugh that you almost fell in the shower. only because you ALMOST fell but didn't. it wouldn't be funny if you had. and nakey nakey time! yeah, baby!