9.07.2007

printed!

I'm sitting here in my faculty meeting. I am doing a little computer time, cause I really don't care about the gifted and talented ladies schpeel. so - I'm taking care of business. including: PRINTING MY BOARDING PASSES FOR TOMORROW!!!

I didn't sleep well. I got off the computer last night & got busy packing. Almost forgot my snorkel set (oh man... i'd cry) I also spent a lot of time worrying about making everything fit into a suitcase & small carry on. when i went to houston in december, my stinking bag was too heavy, so the champs gave me a bag & I had to carry it around in a nifty plastic bag, a la the airlines.

don't be afraid of getting excited & farting. things happen. lots of people have problems with sneezing & tooting. you could be like me in first grade and point to the nearest sucker to you & blame it on him. poor chance. he had no hope in life regardless... but then i had to go and blame my accidental farts on him.

8 comments:

100 Percent Cottam said...

woo hoo! you're almost on your way. hope today goes by quickly! i've got to start thinking about packing for our week long extravaganza. grrr. packing for my kids makes me nuts.

Kristi said...

Ok, I think I got your trip stuff backwards before, but hooray for your vacation stuff! :) I'm not sure where this farting stuff came from, but its making me laugh :)

Mom said...

Did you just throw the bodely function thing in there for entertainment?

Holly O'Keefe said...

Mom's funny. Hayley, did you blame that little Japanese kid? What was his name again?

Miss Jones said...

i'll have you know Yoshi was his name. And he was retarded, which I didn't know until adulthood. Mom had a meeting with Mrs. Kirker & thanked me for being so nice. Who's really the retard, cause I didn't know! Geez.

And the bodily functions - I was just rambling. its just what comes out of my mouth

Shelley said...

Hayley likes to blame farts on everything... "Excitement" "the nearest sucker"... hmmm I see a pattern.

Shelley said...

PS, Have a safe flight! :)

tara said...

hayley you are a kick. honestly. What do the parents expect when they name a kid "yoshi"? Good grief. Is he a teriyaki sauce or a person?