9.17.2007

pictures!

this is a picture of our boat, from the tender boat in grand cayman. its the only picture taken out of chronological order, but i thought the best picture of our ship. it was ginormous!
my dad wakes up early. like in the 5's. and you wonder why i needed a nap every day! but he was fairly polite, after showering and taking care of that kinda business, he would banish himself to the hole as we called it for a while. and he would shut the curtains so we could enjoy some peace and a little bit of quiet.
one night the kids wanted to play in the arcade. so neddie and i got busy taking pictures! i love my momma!
a sunrise from our cabin room the day we were going to be in grand cayman. i thought it was a cool picture.
My sister and I - extremely wet on Grand Cayman. We had gotten to the covered pavilion at least an hour earlier and were still drying out. We got caught, on the beach, in the worst storm I have ever been in! It was terrible. It felt like someone was power hosing me with sand. I thought I was dying.
This is my other new bestie, Nyoman - the bar waiter who brought me a drink as often as I wanted it. Mhmm. He was splendid, even at a head shorter than me!
in this picture you can see my dad & our two servers - who would do a little song and dance at night during dinner... (all the servers would, ours weren't that good. but they were. they were fabulous. i miss them. they brought me some of the best food ever. whenever i wanted it, as often as i wanted it. my new besties. if you thought you were my bestie, you've been replaced by reynaldo & noel. but in the background, you can see a hunka hunka burning love, also known as roy. he's from nicaragua, but he's black. and he was smooth. so cute. major crush! all week, i tried to steal pictures of him, like crazy!)
this is my dad eating his very last ice cream cone. more about that later!

i literally took over 300 (almost 400) pictures, so i will just pick a few, before there's a mutiny on my hands. you guys wanted pictures, now you'll be getting them til you're long past sick of hearing about my cruise!

11 comments:

Holly O'Keefe said...

Man, I miss Dad. That look on his face. This picture alone makes me wish I was on that cruise!

Mom said...

We sure had fun. If you have been thinking about a cruise, stop thinking and start saving your money. It is worth every penny.

Kristi said...

Thanks for the cleavage shot, Hayley! Wee-woo! :) Your cruise looks fantabulous--I love all the pictures of yo momma, yo daddy, yo sister, yo niece, and yo waiters. I like to see a waiter get down and boogy. You've got one cute family...
(PS keep those pictures coming...)

Jan said...

Love the pictures -- and how fun to have all the food you want whenever you want. heaven, I think!

tara said...

The picture of your dad is his little cave just put the biggest smile on my face. Not to mention the nice *jugs* I just got a glimpse of.
keep 'em coming...(jugs or no jugs...I want pics:)

Shelley said...

Yay! You avoided a mutiny! Thanks for the pics! Nice cleavage ;) I like the pic of your dad in the hole. Too funny. :)

Naomi said...

girl, you have the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Gorgeous. Glad your back. Cruising is the best ever. And did you get some black love? I heard once you go black, you never go back.

Jori said...

You do have some gorgeous eyes girl! I just noticed Naomi said the same thing. seriously you are indeed a "hottie". Your parents are too dang cute. They look like such nice people. You have got a great family!

100 Percent Cottam said...

those pics are so fun! you guys are all so cute. sounds like such a blast. can't wait to see ALL of the pics (since i'll be torturing everyone with disney pics just as long!). :)

Dad said...

Holly, you would have had a ball, with all the baby sitters you would have had to fight for custody of the boys and Connor would have loved the ice cream cones too.

Heather said...

Fun pictures!!