9.16.2007

on land again

well. today's been quite the day. i'm at heather's house right now, enjoying a little peace and quiet. they're at church - scott came and picked me up at the airport. the only thing keeping me from being in tears for the last 24 hours is that I get to come spend a week here.

THAT CRUISE WAS THE BEST VACATION EVER! I have had a week from heaven, enjoying myself, my kiddos & my parents... I ate a steak, a filet or a prime rib every stinking night for dinner & everyone who knows me knows I love me some meat! the food was simply amazing. I took TONS of pictures. I will have to share those when I get home.

I might be on land, but as I was laying on Heather's couch, I would've sworn that I was swaying! I am exhausted right now, as we sorta had a rough morning. My brother in law's name is fairly common and apparently some other sob with his name has caused trouble, cause for about 3 hours this morning, our party was on hostile ground with homeland security. fun. heidi about popped a gasket. annie kept saying "my daddy's going to jail!" and I just kept thinking "I'm tired... Want to get to Heather's!"

Well, I'm sure that there will be many more posts about my cruise. Now I'm going to go get caught up on yours for a bit!

9 comments:

Jori said...

Hooray! SO glad you are back, and that you had a fun time. Sorry about the run in with Homeland security. That DOES NOT sound fun. Have a good week at Heathers!

Holly O'Keefe said...

I am so glad you guys had fun. Makes me think I might try cruisin' again in a couple years.

Kristi said...

I missed me some Hayley!!! I am so glad you are finally back and that you enjoyed your cruise with the fam! I can't wait see and hear more about it! :) Yay...

Kristin said...

Welcome back. Glad you didn't hit rough weather and then hate your trip!! Can't wait to hear and see more...

Mel said...

Yay! Glad you had a great time!

Shelley said...

Awesome! We missed ya Hayley! SO glad to hear it was fabulous! Can't wait to see the pictures! Welcome home! (well, almost home!)

100 Percent Cottam said...

i'm so happy that it was fabulous. be sure to post a whole freakin' bunch about that food, okay? i need to live vicariously! :) and hooray that the weather cooperated. can't wait to hear all the details.

tara said...

It's about frikkin' time you got yourself back on dry land!!!
So glad the trip was storm-free!
FREAKY about the homeland security mix up. Wowzers.
SOOO glad to have you back :)

Jan said...

Sounds like a wonderful vacation - I need to convince Mark that a cruise would be awesome (I myself am already convinced!) -- I want a cruise!