9.29.2007

my daddy is my favorite pal

That's an old primary song - but its always been one of my favorites. Today's Mikey's 61st birthday; he's just a kid. Yesterday one of my friends was looking at my cruise pictures & she leaned over to me (we were in a meeting, so it was quietly) and said, "Your dad is quite the guy. He shines." And I smiled and said, "yeah, he's pretty fantastic" It warmed my heart, especially when she was looking at pictures of my dad, my family, with tears in her eyes. Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!

8 comments:

Jori said...

Happy Birthday to your Daddy! Hayley, we all love your dad. He seems like such a great guy!

Emily said...

Yay, for Daddies! I love to hear about fun/sweet dads.

Shelley said...

Aww. That's such a cute picture, even if we get to see up your nose ;) Ahem!

Happy Birthday Daddy Jones!

Melissa C- said...

I love dads...aren't they the best?

Jan said...

Your dad sounds wonderful. Happy birthday to him!

Holly O. said...

Happy Birthday Pops!

100 Percent Cottam said...

awww. see my comment on heather's birthday post. or, wait. i'll just repeat it! i think your dad is pretty darn great. i always appreciate the humor/inspiration that i hear about from him. and he has some darn good girls!!!

Kristi said...

Ok, your dad really seems like such an awesome guy! I love how close you two are, and all of your family for that matter!!! Cute picture fo you two (you both have bee-utiful eyes!)