9.21.2007

i think i've got multiple personalities

i've been thinking a lot this week "its time to lose some weight" i surely didn't do it for the cruise. but i've got arms as big as heather's waist. i have noticed that 9 out of 10 people i could knock over with either a belly bump or a sway of my arm. maybe even a shift of my hips - i could surely send someone flying. its kinda sad. ok, so maybe someone broke my heart a year ago & i ate myself into a little oblivion of happiness. its time to get over & lets face it - i've been getting mighty chubbier than any self respecting girl should get.

granted, this came after spending a week with heather. who's a breed of her own kind, she likes to run. i could hurt her for her discipline & love of working out - but i also really do look up to her. she limits herself to one or two homemade oreos. i am not satisfied until i've finished off a whole row. now, i could also blame that on my compulsive personality - but we all know that's cause i'm truly an oinker.

i need to start working out again. kim and i were talking about working out, after school. but in the meantime, i need to heif it over to my gymie gym gym. and i need to stop eating everything in sight, like a crazy woman. and once again, i need to limit myself to one can of dr pepper a day. instead of the many many that i've been snarfing in the last few weeks. gone are the days of the cruise soda card - and getting my money's worth. its time to see my toes again & let me remind you - it aint cause i've got huge jugs!

just ask kristi. i made her rub chuck today. nice to meet you kristi! :)

*and i'm sure that by the time i get home tomorrow, the real personality of hayley will be out again & i'll say "screw that!" but until that one comes, i'm going to get moving!

7 comments:

tara said...

oh man hayley. I'm sorry that you are in some sort of emotional distress over your weight right now...honest I am...but you just made me laugh my ass off. See that? your post made me laugh so hard it knocked the ***ing right out of me momentarily.

oh my word. kristi rubbing chuck, belly bumbs, giant arms, huge jugs...

I'm going back to re-read cuz I can't stop LAUGHING.
I love you hayley:)

100 Percent Cottam said...

you are hilarious. also, adorable. i need to get my bootie back to the gym, too. this was my 3rd week in a row without a single workout. sad.

Mom said...

Just be thankful you don't have a permanent all you can drink Dr. Pepper card!! It will be easier to get back in the routine when you get home.

Kristi said...

Hayley--what in the H are you talking about? Seriously. You look great. Also, A) I loved touching Chuck ;) and B) you're a gorgeous girl with fabulous jugs...I love how open you are and I am so glad I finally met your sweet booty to day.

Jori said...

Okay,you are killing me! But seriously go to dailyplate.com it is SO helpful I have lost 4 pounds this week and it has been SO easy! I end up under on calories everyday. You put in your weight, activity level and how fast you want to lose the weight and it calculates how many daily calories you should have. Then it has a huge data base of food you just type in what you ate, it comes up and then you click on "I ate this" and it subtracts it from your total. Also you can enter in your workouts and it will let you have extra calories. It is SO great. I have found I can eat a lot more than I thought and still lose weight. Great online food diary. I am SO thrilled with it. I said this on Tara's blog already, but Kaitlin told her preschool teacher "Mommy ate alot of food and got great big, now she eats healthy food and will be skinny soon." How sad she's only 4. But me being chubbers is bothering her. She told me yesterday she will be so happy when I am skinny. So sorry for writing the epic novel on your blog. You are smokin' hot and good luck telling chuck bu-bye.

Jori said...

oopsie it's thedailyplate.com(forgot "the" before)

Jan said...

Hayley, I second everything Kristi said (except I didn't get to touch Chuck!) -- you're gorgeous. I'm thinking we could all use a little more working out (except Heather!) -- but you are SO FAR from your own description - -you're wonderful and you're beautiful.