9.06.2007

helluva day

oh my gosh. its almost 10. by the time i post this message, it'll be way after. i've been home for about an hour. i'm working on my second load of laundry. i need to at least stay up long enough to put the second batch into the dryer. i've killed my phone battery today. i just spent an hour talking to greg. some of you might remember him. haven't seen or heard much from him in the last few weeks... it was an enjoyable convo. too bad nothing much ever seems to come of him. i moved all of my furniture into my little off track closet today. that means tomorrow's going off track is for real. i will be teaching out of a box tomorrow. fun. then i'll be getting out of school as quick as i possibly can muster, which sadly will probably be a lot later than i would ideally pick. a student is being moved into my class when we come back on track, out of another teacher's classroom. that mom wants to meet with me tomorrow after school. joy. i always love testy parents like that, but i have to say, the class her son is getting moved out of, i wouldn't let my child stay in, either. so maybe she's not too bad. hehe. then i need to run to the library to drop off a book, then hit the bank to cash a few checks, then i need to come home and pack like there's no tomorrow. which in one sense, there isn't. cause tomorrow's my last day to actually do it. i'm so excited, i could fart.

i've gotten a few comments about why i haven't blogged today. believe you me, i would've rather, at some points. i had to move all of my furniture this afternoon. after school i took my friend to her daughter's apartment in west valley, then drove her to my house to grab my camera, then drove her to her house in south jordan. luckily, i needed to be in south jordan next, so that worked out swell. emma's 6th grade class was putting on "A Midsummer Night's Dream." And I wanted to get a good seat. Emma was Titania. (a 6th grade version, mind you) and it was great. Afterward we hit the Arctic Circle for shakes. Mhmmmm... anyway - i've gotta switch loads, drop a few off, and get myself in bed, cause tomorrow bright and early we have a faculty meeting. i probably won't be around tomorrow much, either. but please know i'm missing yous!

10 comments:

Holly O'Keefe said...

Ahh. That explains it. I was gone lots today too, but I was still checking on my Goose!

Jori said...

You are super busy! Once all this chaos is over you will have a fun time with Heather and then a nice relaxing cruise. I'm so jealous!

Kristin said...

Holy day!! I can totally relate this week. You're almost there!!

Shelley said...

So excited, you could fart... Yep, that's pretty excited alright. hehe

Heather said...

Wow YOU are going to fart you are so excited? You must be excited a lot Hayley. haha Can't wait to see you.

Miss Jones said...

i am excited a lot, heather! that made me laugh!

tara said...

does "drop a few off" mean the same thing to you as it does to me? :)
good luck with that mom today. Hope she's not a hag.
We did miss you today...

100 Percent Cottam said...

busy day! yay for teaching out of a box and getting the hizzle out of there! woo hoo! i'll be seeing ya soon! :)

Kristi said...

Goodness, you are one busy chick--I'm so excited for you to have a break, go on a cruise, and visit Texas! Woohoo!

Mom said...

You are a busy bee and sounds like having a great time wounding down the class for a break. Yippee....