9.26.2007

don't you worry

i finally got all of my clothes out of my suitcase. that's right ladies and gentlemen - i've been home since saturday night & its wednesday & I'm just barely done living out of a suitcase - in my own home. i'm disgusting.

and - i've finally picked up my mail (not entirely my fault, they didn't deliver it until yesterday or today) and i may or may not go sort through it. read the good stuff, check the rest. (this is a serious may or may not heather... i really might not do it! :) )

i'm about ready to go work out again so i can eat more. or else i'll just gnaw on my own arm.

6 comments:

Jan said...

No arm-gnawing, please. I just got off the elliptical machine all sweaty and disgusting -- and now I want to eat everything in sight. I don't think that's how it's supposed to work!!

100 Percent Cottam said...

here is where we part ways. the moment i arrive home i have to immediatly unpack my belongings. chris thinks it's so funny. i'm ocd. {but only about some things. i'll leave the mail pile all day long.}

Miss Jones said...

honestly - if i would've been wearing those clothes, they would've been unpacked a long time ago. i only needed to pull undies from there. since i've been home, i've been wearing jeans - warmer clothes. so - i'm not a total sloth.

Heather said...

Glad you are getting your stuff unpacked. I have to say I'm more like Natalie here. I hate living out of a suitcase, so as soon as I can, I unpack. Usually. Please leave your arm alone!

Kristin said...

Work out...AGAIN??

Melissa C- said...

I love reading your blog, it brings joy to my rather boring and routine life :) So good job at unpacking you get a gold star!