9.02.2007

dinner party down the drain

So last weekend I was all pumped to have people over. and do a major overhaul on my house in the cleaning department before anyone was allowed over. i started off the week with an email to all friends single. most people responded and said they're off to st. george for the weekend. cause apparently i'm the only one with relations down there this weekend & didn't go. (damn!) only Jamie and Meeja responded and said they'd come. Well, I don't mean to be a ragface, but I'm not going to completely overhaul my house for 2 people. So I finally decided that we'd take the show on the road. We dined last night at Johnny Carinos. (mhmmmmmm leftovers today!!!) I made the embarrassing admittance that I thought one of the servers was kinda handsome. Then Jamie had the genius idea that he looks like Joey Fatone. She posted on her blog about it. Great. Why couldn't I have picked a Justin Look-a-like? At least he would've been slightly more respectable in my book.

11 comments:

Mom said...

Sounds like you had fun. Hey, next Sunday you will be checking in for your cruise about now. Talk about fine dining....

Emily said...

c'mon now it's not THAT bad. Well....maybe. Glad the food was good.

Holly O'Keefe said...

Now I can make fun of you for one of your weird crushes.

Jori said...

Hey did you see Joey in Dancing with the Stars?? He danced his little tooshy off. I have a whole new respect for the man.;) Hey why wouldn't you graze his bum?? How are you going to catch a man if you aren't willing to do a little groping??

Girl James said...

Okay - truth be told Hayley's "Joey" was definitely cuter. Just Joey Fatone-ish!!! haha.

Shelley said...

You should have grazed him. That's the Hayley I know ;). Even if he was a hot Joey ya know? You should have "How YOU doin'" him.

100 Percent Cottam said...

you ragface! i love that one. johnny carinos sounds lovely. can't wait to check out the details of your new man on jamie's blog, hahaha.

Kristi said...

Wee woo Joey Fatoney!! Sounds like you guys had a fun night!

Heather said...

taking the show on the road...sounds like a good plan to me, you ragface!

tara said...

k...am I the only one that doesn't think Joey is that bad? Jori is right...that guy can shake his groove thing. I'd feel him up:)

Jan said...

I think Joey is cute too -- I guess it was watching Dancing With the Stars. Not only can he really dance, he has a fun personality -- so go for it!