9.20.2007

bonding with hayden

somehow tonight i started asking hayden in my most ghetto italian accent possible "are you lookin' at me?" and then would proceed to tickle the snot out of him. i don't know why - he must be a glutton for punishment, cause he'd come and say, "i'm looking at you!" basically asking for punishment, i mean tickles. i got tons of kisses tonight, which i usually have to do a surprise attack to get near him, let alone get kisses.

then, i even got to give him his tubby. what a fun kid. i was dumping water on his head like crazy - does he fuss and get upset? nope, he giggles his way through it, begging for more. when he threatened to pee on me, i just said i'd go downstairs & then we were done with that one. :)

lastly, i had the lovely pleasure of introducing Marsupial Sue by John Lithgow to him, complete with cd and all. He was highly entertained. If you haven't familiarized yourself with that book, do it - but get one with the cd - its great!

5 comments:

Kristi said...

You are seriously one fun aunt--Hayden's lucky to have someone who loves him so much (isn't it just like a boy to offer to pee on you?) He sounds like one fun kid...

Kristi said...

PS--I'm so pumped about tomorrow!!!

Jori said...

I've said it before and I'll say it again. You are the greatest aunt ever! The kiddo's are so lucky to have you. Thanks for the book tip. It's going on the list.

Mom said...

He is funny. A big tease I must say. Every time I go to Houston I take him Banana Nut (no nut) bread.

100 Percent Cottam said...

you are such a fun aunt! i can totally picture your italian accent. i'm sure you do it up right!