9.05.2007

7 minutes and counting

My darned swimsuit that I ordered off of gap.com on August 21st still isn't here. I've been meaning and meaning to call and raise a little hell. this afternoon, i finally got around to it. I'm on lots of holds. They have me on hold so gappers can talk to brown. i'm not thrilled with either of them right now, and usually i'm mighty friendly with both! I'm going to be utterly irritated if I don't have this new swimsuit to take on my cruise! The thing is, I have a couple of suits, but I have a feeling that the missing one will be the friendliest to my chubby little self. so many swear words are flying through this simple little brain!

When I finally get off this confunit phone - I'll post an update! ugg - i can just feel zits developing from holding the blasted phone! and don't worry - add a solid 50 pounds to the model & imagine me!

UPDATE: 23 minutes later. they're overnighting another suit. it should be here friday! yahoo!

13 comments:

Emily said...

Oh I hate being on hold...if you ever have done CS telemarketing (I have) They probably are sitting on Unavailable just to avoid onery customers. Which when put on hold makes them onery. It's a terrible cycle! Good Luck, Love the suit!

Kristi said...

CUTE swimsuit, Hayley!!! Wee-woo...and I am not buying the extra 50 lbs bit at all. That sucks it took that long on the phone, but halleljuah for getting it before the cruise. :)

Mel said...

Yay! So glad that you'll get it by Friday. Did they say what happened to the one you ordered?

100 Percent Cottam said...

cute suit! glad you got gap in line. somebody had to.

Jori said...

Way cute suit! So glad they are overnighting it.

Heather said...

Very cute suit!! I love the bottoms. Glad it will be there in time for the cruise!

Mom said...

Cute bottoms on that suit. I might try to get it in another color for me. Ha

Holly O'Keefe said...

NED!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kristin said...

Love, love, love it! I bet you are getting so excited.

Dad said...

Don't count your eggs 'till they hatch.

Shelley said...

That is an AWESOME suit! Top and bottom are adorable! I'm so glad you're getting one overnighted! YAY! Gap + Brown + Overnight = Happy Hayley!

Jan said...

So cute! You'll have it in time and all will be well!! Love that!

Kristi said...

Oh man, Hayley--where are you? I need some more laughs from you :)