8.01.2007

some dogs do!

So this morning I was getting ready to leave for school, took an empty milk container down to the front door (still getting milk delivered. Krystal hasn't canceled it yet!) and I was delightfully surprised to find a package waiting for me. I didn't even think to check last night! But it definitely put me in a good mood for today! Thank you Natalie - its a sweet, fun book! I just finished reading it to my class. They enjoyed it too! And, thank you Jori - I loved the swap!

9 comments:

Emily said...

I love this book. It's a favorite of my kids. Fun!

Jan said...

I love this one too! Gotta love Sid!

Jori said...

Haven't heard of this one either. It's going right on the list. This is so fun. Let's swap something weekly. ;)

Mel said...

i haven't heard of it either. how fun! i'll have to read it.

Heather said...

I have seen that author, but haven't read that one. Fun.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

this is jez alborough's best, in my opinion, although i do love all the duck books, too. it's such a sweet story and chris and i both love it. glad you like it!! as for the milk. chris and i were discussing this recently, how we wish someone would deliver milk to our house. you mean this is really still done? hmmm. i need to look into this.

Miss Jones said...

oh yeah - a company called winder dairy delivers milk in utard. google "milk delivery company" i'm sure you'll find a company down there. its so convienent!

Mel said...

my mom and dad still have their milk delivered. we had it all the time growing up as well. i think it's great!! fun stuff.

Kristi said...

Awesome--I need to check it out. I love surprise packages in the mail. Yay Natalie & Jori!