8.02.2007

shameful admittance

something is wrong with me (what's new?!?) but i have to admit something. i feel like this is catholic confession. cause i know this isn't right... or me. normally, i am so anti-funky smelling things. and i was... but - in an effort to go green, i purchased a daily shower spray that was green. i searched and searched & the only one i could find is the Method cleaner. In the Ylang ylang fragrance. Momma no likey. Until I've been using it for a week. and i'm finding that it is not as bad as I once felt. (I've described it as a "yeast infection/period" odor) and now I'm kinda liking it. ahhhhhh. what's wrong? forgive me... wait. is this technically a sin - or just to me, weirdo of the world?

12 comments:

Holly O'Keefe said...

I have it too. I have banished it to the shower that no one uses because it does have a funky smell. Used tampons. That is what it is. Now your bathroom smells like you are on the rag all the time. haha. And you like it!!!!

Kristi said...

Oh my! Yeast infection/period smell? I can think of nothing worse than that...I can barely type from laughing at this. Oh man, Hayley, thanks for the memories.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

ewwwwww girl. seriously, that is the nastiest thing i've ever heard. makes me think of the molly shannon character where she sticks her hands in her pits and then sniffs. sick.

Mom said...

Now I know why your dad hates that stuff. I threw it out a long time ago because he said he didn't like it.

Mel said...

I have one of these as well. ha! Definitely a strange smell. Momma no likey! Glad you like it though...even though the thought of the "yeast infection/period" is EWWW!!

Naomi said...

I am laughing so hard. That is probably the best description of the nastiest smell ever. I honestly don't think that I can think of a worse smell. Not even fart/poop/bologne burp. Or butt sweat/b.o. smell. NASTY!!!!

Emily said...

Okay is going green worth that? I don't think so! Now that you are starting to like it.....well that's a bit strange. To each his own. Your hilarious! Love your blog!

Miss Jones said...

oh the shame that i have. its smelling (for clarifications sake) less like the period/yeasty smell. more of a floral some'em some'em. what the hell is wrong with me though. seriously! my head is hung low on this one!

Heather said...

Am I the only one that's going to go sniff this stuff next time they are in Target? Come on girls you know you are!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jori said...

Oh I will be sniffin' it fo' sho!

Kristi said...

I am still laughing...Hayley, you're the best.

tara said...

oh man. I keep erasing my comments and starting over. I can't keep it clean enough for the random viewer. man, hayley. that is hysterical, nasty, weird. thanks.