8.09.2007

sadness and realizations

I finally broke down last night and bought a pair of jeans. now i have 2 jeans that actually fit fat hayley. i kept thinking "no, i'm going to lose that weight!" didn't want to waste money on fat pants. but i did it. i got a pair of long and leans a la gap. i love the wash, too... (i'll quick find a picture & share)(only rest assured that those aren't the size I bought!!!)

I also FINALLY got my copy of Eclipse. I went to a total of 5 stores before I got it. I called all the Barnes and Nobles in the area & one place actually had gotten a shipment in. So I dashed over to get some. When I finally got home last night though, after I got my papers graded, I didn't even get through the first chapter, before I pooped out for the night.

And last but not least - I have to say: Annie kills me. I haven't seen her in almost 2 weeks. Heidi called me last night to discuss some lounging time on Saturday. I could hear her bugging Heidi in the background. She finally gets a chance to get on the phone with me... "Hi hottie! Do you know it has been too long since I've seen you? I have so much to tell you!" She didn't stop to breathe for about 30 seconds, just going on and on about her little life. Then she finally closed with "I'm excited about our cruise!" Oh honey, me too!!! ITS A MONTH AWAY! Why is it that a 4 year old can seriously make the world feel perfect? Sometimes I don't want to have kids of my own. I won't be able to just sit around and adore them ALL the time. I'm just so lucky my sisters have PERFECTLY ADORABLE children. (thanks girls!)

11 comments:

Mel said...

i need to buy some fat pants, though i can't quite bring myself to do it. how sad am i? i can't even button the pants i do have. oh geez!

Kristi said...

Your niece is a sweetie. Those jeans look cute, too, and I bet they look cute on your sweet booty, too. So excited you get to go on a cruise, Hayley!

Naomi said...

Haley, I feel the exact same way about having kids. My husband and I haven't been able to have kids. It's been 8 yrs. And I'm getting more and more ok with just being the best dang aunt ever. I know it sounds wrong, but I think I'm there.

Holly O'Keefe said...

You should have seen Connor yesterday at lunch, not perfectly adorable. But oh well. You are the best auntie. And I am glad you found your book.

Jori said...

When I picked up Eclipse and B&N I was shocked at their limited supply. I'm glad you finally found one. Cute jeans!

Shelley said...

I love long & lean jeans. I usually get 'em on eBay for tons cheaper though ;). I'm neither long nor lean, but those jeans really work for me. lol

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

hi hottie! i love it! that is the cutest thing ever. what a little sweetie pie. hooray for jeans that fit. it makes such a difference.

Jan said...

I love that! You probably will never know what a difference you are making as an auntie to those little ones. Yay for you! (and yay for the way they make you feel as well)

Heather said...

I like those jeans too. I haven't bought a new pair if long and leans for a couple years and I think that I will when it starts getting cool"er". You are the bestest Auntie!!

tara said...

oh man. I am a jeans addict. You've got to have a few (dozen) pair that fit right. Long and leans are good. you are the ultimate aunt.
oh, and holly, conner was adorable at lunch. He's TWO, and cute to boot!

Miss Jones said...

oh, don't you worry tara - i probably have 20 pairs of jeans in a size 6. cept i don't fit into that anymore, unless i'm going for the glued on look. now i'm buying 10s... slowly but surely i'm accepting my size. :)