8.20.2007

random thoughts for my evening

*i don't feel like grading papers. should've graded them last night. didn't. cause i was tired. and weakish from being sick.

*this afternoon - after work, i walked outside & it was warm. not hot. not painful. it was kinda just nice. now, granted it was late afternoon & already starting to cool off - but i could handle more of this weather.

*i still haven't finished eclipse. too much going on. like sitting here blogging. :) or vegging out in front of the tv.

*i go on my cruise in 20 days. last night, i officially had my first dream/nightmare about the cruise. we were on the ship. bad hurricanes, i was terrified, but we were fine.

*mary kay is earning its keep lately. its fun, but i'm kinda amazed at how busy its keeping me. i pride myself on not being "pushy" - i like the product & i'll share info, but i don't want anyone to ever feel pressured. but at that level, damn! its keeping me from sitting on the couch many a nights (instead i'm sitting here at my computer more!) hehe.

*i did stop and get my medicine tonight. and some flushable wipes. yep. i use them. they're the only thing that keeps me from having a bloody problem. hehe. (pun intended!!!)

*i just did a book order for school. have i ever mentioned that book orders are one of my favorite things about teaching?! they're spectacular!

*i miss all of my nieces and nephews right now. big ones & little ones. last night i went to emma's birthday party. aunties & uncles from my brother in laws side were there. and me. annie wasn't feeling her best, so this made the situation more intense, but she would have nothing to do with them. she only wanted her "hottie". i loved it. i snuggled her all night long. and let me tell you, she was adorable. we sat and talked about "munchie & baby will" - she's very excited to meet will! which made me miss will. and connor. and hunter. and hannah. and hayden. and hopey. (didn't have to miss heidi's kids... they were right there!)

12 comments:

Jan said...

I have an MK question -- do you have a product for old people like me with big puffy dark bags under their eyes? I have something from Nordstrom now -- pricey -- but if you have something that you know works, let me know.

Miss Jones said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Miss Jones said...

jan - there's a brand new product out called "targeted-action eye revitalizer" i've just ordered a few. i haven't tried it yet, but am going to, cause sometimes i have puffiness. its $35, but, for you've also got a 100% guarentee. so - i don't know if that's "pricey" comparatively or not. and then there's also targeted action line reducer that helps with lines. and i love the firming eye cream. check out my website - i do free shipping, too~ :)

Shelley said...

That's a good price. We sell this "Creme de la Mer" brand, it's the crap they use in Hollywood called "The Eye Balm" and its tiny. like half an ounce, for $120 bucks! I don't even know if it works! (No guarantee here!) lol

I loved the school book order days too! My mom was a librarian, so usually if I was excited about ordering (ie: shopping for) books, she'd usually cave and buy me them! Same goes for my Babysitters Club books, I bought like 1-60 with my allowance/babysitting money! Books are awesome!

tara said...

thank heavens for flushable wipes. I must confess that I'm a fan.
We got our first book order today too. I love em. I can't believe the smokin' deals in these things...I'm a sucker for books though. Speaking of books...finish eclipse already! I want some other opinions!!

Holly O'Keefe said...

I'm new to the book club, but I was a fan too. Thanks for bringing those catalogs down, Hayley. I can't wait to get my order!!!

Heather said...

I'm so glad to hear you are using your flushable wipes :) What ever helps honey! Book orders are fun. I thumb through those things like a little nerd when my kids bring them home. I am loving both my eye creams I ordered from you, thanks Miss Mary Kay.

Jan said...

That is a good price Hayley -- Nordstroms stuff was much higher. I'll check out your website! Thank you!

Emily said...

I love flushable wipes, they aren't just for toddlers. I love book orders. Jessi preschool teacher sends them home.

Kristi said...

Have you been sick? Man, I'm out of the loop! Sorry you weren't feeling so hot...not sure what to make of the flushable wipes business (hee hee), but absolutely love how open you are, Hayley :)

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i'm loving the flushable wipes, too. seriously, i was going to blog about how they've changed my life. i'm still trying to convince chris, but once he converts, he'll be a happy boy. also, i love book orders too. when we were growing up, my mom would usually let us pick 2 books from the pamphlet and i'd be in HEAVEN!!!

Mom said...

I love my MK eye cream.