8.03.2007

a little research

so you don't know how many times i've wanted to go back and delete my posting from yesterday. i just want to clarify that i don't think the spray smells so icky anymore, its now smelling more floral. so, i went to wikipedia this morning, and read up on the ylang ylang. (cause i agree with michael scott, wikipedia's the greatest thing in the world.)

please please please don't think i like the smell of rotten cooch. i don't. its just the smell has turned floral on me & i'm kinda enjoying it. but i feel dirty, even more so for admitting any of it to you all!

8 comments:

Holly O'Keefe said...

We understand that it smells more floral to you. But it doesn't smell floral to anyone else. That is the craziness of it all!!!

Mel said...

its ok hayley. we still love you. :)

Emily said...

Your not that weird, but if you want to tell yourself it's floral, it's up to you! ;)

Naomi said...

Haley, don't try to clean it up. It's okay that you like the smell of a freshly douched cooch. I am dying laughing. You are hilarious.

Heather said...

I went to Target today and they don't sell it anymore-imagine my disappointment!! Oh Hayley I love you- you are such a nut sometimes. Rotten cooch...I've never heard it put quite that way before.

Jori said...

Heehee you are SO funny!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

the fact that you posted about this again is really tickling me. rotten cooch!!!!!!! girlie.

Kristi said...

Hayley, please, oh please promise me you will never change. I freakin adore you and all your crazy rotten cooch ways.