8.14.2007

i knew it was coming

i finally got my email of chastisement from good ol' neddie about my sunburn.

She asked me, "Why do you do that?" well for the record - that was an accident. this sunburn was unintended. i know i know - i typically don't mind even getting "a little crispy" as i loke to put it, but this happened way too fast. even heidi got her chest burned & she WASN'T EVEN IN THE SUN. she was under the umbrella the whole time! she got a chest burn from the reflection off the water! it was only an hour and a half, too! so...

I appreciate the concern. But, I did purchase a three pack of 30 spf last night. I think I'm covered. literally. so woman, you just worry about making sure you've got something strong enough to keep your little albino behind from getting fried, cause you'll be getting no sympathy from me. you'll hear a big fat "why do you do that?"

5 comments:

Kristi said...

I just bought that continuous spray stuff for my kids and I LOVE it--so much better than the other crap, er, stuff. You're one tough chick, Hayley...man, I wish I got chest burn (because then I would have something to burn...)

Mom said...

My little behind (?) won't be exposed because it will be covered by a swimsuit. I want to get some spray. Thanks for the suggestion.

Emily said...

Ya, for sunscreen. I like a good tan but the age spots that come with it are starting to show up. So it's become my friend.

Jori said...

I love the continuous spray. I like being able to get my own back.

Shelley said...

I have a fantastic non-greasy "Bobbi Brown sport stick for Face" with an SPF of 25 i think. It is awesome. I should send you one. (Cept they're in Canada... I'll have to remember to bring it here for ya). But it is perfect for the face, and totally not greasy or pore cloggy. You'll like it. :)