8.24.2007

i hate picture day

especially when i forget that its today. i'm not photogenic to begin with... but it gets worse. like when i wear a white shirt to school. luckily i didn't skimp on my hair today, i almost did. almost wore it in a pony tail cause i didn't feel like drying it. but, i do have the special treat of having zitty chin. and zitty cheeks. and zitty forehead. your basic pizza face. and - to top it off, my eyes are bloodshot. pinkish. so my poor students will have a picture of their lovely, chubby faced, albino crack whore of a teacher.

12 comments:

Mel said...

Haha! I'm laughing so hard. Picture day blows chunks. I'm so glad it's over now. I hope I don't look like too much of a freak.

Jori said...

heeheee you said crack whore.

Emily said...

Oh man picture day any day is a bad day! Good luck and smile pretty!

Jan said...

I'm laughing too -- see, Hayley? You are making us all happy!

Heather said...

Ohhhh, picture day!! Crack whore might be a little harsh on yourself. I'm sure you looked lovely + a few zits!!

Holly O'Keefe said...

A regular whore would have been all dolled up, right? I'm just clearing up the difference between whore and crack whore.

tara said...

let's not overlook the the fact that she said ALBINO crack whore...it makes all the difference, really. man hayley. You never fail me...:)

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

stop this talk. you're freakin' adorable. zip it up.

Naomi said...

I feel your pain sister. I hate pictures. And not just a little bit. I think you're cute. The sad part about me is that I'm turning 30 this year and I still have adolescent acne. It's ubsurd.

Mom said...

I hope you post the picture.

Kristi said...

Hee hee--why are you so funny? Also, I am not buying this crap about you not being cute because that's a bunch of hoo-hah! Zits are no friend of mine, either, girl...

Shelley said...

too funny. Looking back at my class pictures, I don't think I've ever once commented on what my teachers look like. forgetaboutit.