8.21.2007

fancy new pencil sharpener

to any of you who enjoy the line in "you've got mail" ~ "i would send you a bouquet of freshly sharpened pencils," you might enjoy this find. last week, heidi showed me her new pencil sharpener, that she got a costco. i begged her immediately after i sharpened a pencil to get me one. its the best pencil sharpener i've ever seen! (as a teacher, i've seen a lot of 'em!) it stops sharpening when its done! how cool is that?!? rush out to costco and get you one!

9 comments:

Mel said...

Hayley, I need one of these! I think I need to make a trip to Costco to buy it.

Jori said...

Love the line from the movie, and LOVE the pencil sharpener. All of our pencils/color pencils are so dull around here. Thanks for the tip!

Holly O'Keefe said...

That is fancy!!!

Shelley said...

I love the way a newly sharpened pencil smells. I know it, I'm a strange one. AWESOME sharpener. My birthday is in November. ;)

Jan said...

Ours is about a zillion years old -- this is going on my Costco list for this week!

Heather said...

I will check on that. My current one is not so good.

Kristi said...

You are so stinkin cute--hooray for sweet pencil sharpeners!! I'm on it!

Kristi said...

I'm so dumb! I left some comments under my old gmail account because I am special needs...sorry Hayley!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

that IS fancy! i guarantee my mom will buy this.