8.24.2007

envy me this

i just got home. i've got my contacts out, so my eyes can stop being "crack-whorish" and i'm in my skiveys. craig and i went to dinner tonight & then got a massage @ massage envy. my new favorite place. i was so relaxed afterwards. so i came home, turned the air off for the night (its getting cool at nights here... i love!) and started looking at blogs. i made my way over to tara's blog. and posted a comment. then i realized - wow... i'm an angry person. or i talk like i am. i mean, i went on a rampage about punching my sweet little momma in the face & i'm not even mad at her. i miss her in fact, cause i only got to see her for a minute it seems this week. but i realized, i talk like i'm a professional boxer, with all of my abuses i sling around. do i have issues? am i a total and complete nutjob just waiting to crack? do i need to issue a warning to all around me? i realize i've had a "hormonal" week... its probably best that i'm going to get to bed at a fairly decent hour tonight, cause i'm scaring myself a little. wow. i'm going to go lay down & try and remember that just one short hour ago, i was so relaxed i was drooling into a paper cup strategically catching "me" on the floor... refer to natalie's blog about maya's drooling if you need more reference & just get creative...

8 comments:

Jori said...

I have been on a pissy kick too. I have been getting annoyed with everything lately. I don't think you ever sound seriously angry. You are just being funny. I hope you were able to sleep and feel better today.

Holly O'Keefe said...

You are just being funny. Although you do have a special edge about you. RAAAAR

Jan said...

I talk really big too -- but I'm not dangerous either. Sleep well!

Emily said...

I think your all bark and no bite, Your one funny gal though. I don't think anyone took you serious. As for hormomal, well every woman goes nuts at times. Some (myself)more than others!

tara said...

don't you dare tone it down woman. Your "anger" is one of (many) things I just adore about you. A chick who is not afraid to embrace her less-than-feminine side. I love that. You really are the best hayley. Keep the MEAN comin' our way. :)

Kristi said...

I don't think you're angry, Hayley, I think you're keepin it real. I like your sass & I think you're hilarious, so Don't Ever Change and H.A.G.S.!!! Seriously, you're fab just as you are.

Shelley said...

You're a little bit of a whack-job, but that's why I love ya! :D If you ever cross the line into Psycho, I'll let you know.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i've got crack whore eyes too! allergies. killin me. as for you, miss hayley..."don't go changin'...i love you just the way you are." (thanks, billy.)