8.19.2007

catching up from not blogging all weekend!

here are a few of my favorite things. (you should be singing the sound of music song in your head by now.) and by my favorite things, i mean favorite shots of those boys this weekend. they melted my heart. this was the best i could do at getting him to take a bink. the kid just doesn't care for them! connor enjoyed the cashew crunch (much more appreciative than his momma!) but had a hard time with it in his mouth. i finally figured out how to break it in half for him.
this is bootstrap in his pirate jammies. in this picture he's ready to draw his sword cause i'm bugging him with taking pictures.
when i see this look on my students, it about sends me through the roof. when i see it on my lil' pirate, i take 50 pictures of the same expression. oh my goodness.

9 comments:

Jan said...

Ah, look at these little faces! They are completely adorable!

tara said...

Connor munchin' the goods is so stinking cute. I can't believe you can still see the little ouchie on his forehead.
That first picture is the sweetest pic. I think I've seen of lil' bootstrap. I LOOOOVE it.
Glad you two had a great time!

Jori said...

those are some dang cute pictures! what sweeties! Will is getting big! Love him in his little chair.

Emily said...

Such cute pics or should I say kids! Your one lucky aunt!

Shelley said...

Cashew Crunch? What is this? I think I need some! CUTE pictures! LOVE! Did you get bootstrap the pirate jammies? They are so cute! Well done whomever got them for him! Now all he needs is an eye patch and a parrot! Ahrg maytees!

Miss Jones said...

holly said the jammies were munchie's. will inherited. but he wore them well!

Heather said...

Very cute little fellas.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

i loooove bootstrap in his bumbo, that FACE! i just want to kiss and kiss them both.

Kristi said...

Could those kids be cuter (and you a cuter aunt)? How fun you guys got to spend time together!