8.13.2007

cashew crunch

oh a heavenly treat was found (again) tonight at the Sam's Club. last fall, i had to attend a very boring, day long meeting. (i'm hoping i'm on my cruise this year during the meeting) the only thing that got me through the day besides a certain couple of teacher friends, was this delicious, amazing, mouth-watering treat. mrs. may's natural's - cashew crunch.

its vegan. wheat free. dairy free. no preservatives. no cholesterol. not fat free though, but i don't give a rat's you know what.

this is heaven in a bag. if you've ever seen it, try it. if you haven't, go to your local sam's club & find it. i'll start looking for other places that offer this.

7 comments:

Jori said...

Oh baby! I love that stuff!! It is SO yummy!

Holly O'Keefe said...

I don't have a Sam's Club here. And Costco doesn't have that. Maybe bring me a small bag so I can experience???? I'll take you to Rickshaw if you do...

Mom said...

I want you to have some on hand when I see you next week. Thanks...

Mel said...

yummy! i want some of that. i love it. i don't have a membership to sam's, just costco. they need to start carrying it there.

tara said...

ummm, bring a few GIANT bags. I'll spring for the fortune cookie at Rickshaw :) I can really pound it in. That looks fanTAStic. anything with cashews is pretty much a shew-in.

Heather said...

Holly my Costco has that stuff and has had it for at least a few years. My fav is the almond crunch. That stuff is dangerous. Like eat the whole bag in one sitting good!! Yummy!!

Kristi said...

Heaven in a Bag? Shoot, I'm heading to "Da Club" asap! Thanks for the tip :)