8.28.2007

annie made it better

Heidi had invited me to go to Emma's soccer game tonight, which was right by my house. After the day I had, I decided I definitely needed to go. Cause it would mean I'd get to go sit with Annie during the game. So I did. And she was delightful; even though she's got a bit of a cold... it actually made her more snuggly. We walked over to the cars & got a water bottle for her. She wouldn't let go of my hand. "I've been missing you, hottie!" me too punks. me too!

I don't know what it is about that girl, but when I feel like life is crappy, I go play with her for a while & can't feel down anymore.

10 comments:

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

kids are good that way. she's a cutie. you're a hottie. glad you're feeling more perky. (if you weren't feeling more perky, me throwing in the word perky was meant to help you get there. perky is on my list of words. although maya has a stuffed frog named perky. she's too young to understand why that's wrong.)

Holly O'Keefe said...

Annie is your dose of happy. I'm glad you have each other.

Heather said...

Well, I'm glad she lifted your spirits a bit. Did you get new sun glasses??? I did too.

Jan said...

When you have a little one in your life who loves you, it makes so many other things better. I'm glad you got your 'Annie' time.

Miss Jones said...

Yeah - they're new sunglasses. I wasn't going to take my peely, cheapy sunglasses on the cruise! These weren't expensive though, still from Target :)

Jori said...

What a cutie!(you and annie) I only had one niece when I was single. that girl was my joy. She always cheered me up.

Mom said...

Glad Annie made you happy. She is a riot and makes me smile, too.

tara said...

I'm a target sunglasses girl myself :)
Isn't nice to be missed? She's a cutie...as are you. Glad she perked you up a bit.

Shelley said...

I love cute neices! You're so lucky you have so many cute ones! :D

Kristi said...

Ok, you two crazy kids are adorable! How sweet is that little gil? I'm glad she made your day better--when someone calls you hottie, how can it not? :)