7.30.2007

worked my tail off!

so yesterday i didn't post, mostly cause i was moving furniture or doing churchy things or trying to sleep. (i did sneak in a tiny little nap) but i spent the majority of my day doing wonderful furniture movings. its hard to do alone though. i got my bedroom put back together, so instead of sharing a room with emptiness now, my bed is back in the place that it should be. and, instead of having an empty bedroom, i now have an office again. and dusted and vacuumed, too - holy schnikeys on the amounts of dust one house can hold~

p.s. craig & i saw the simpsons movie on saturday night, it was laughy! especially seeing it with craig, who has the funnest laugh.

7 comments:

Mom said...

Always a good feeling to have a clean house. Nice you got all your furniture back in place. Sorry to hear it did a job on your back.

Mel said...

yay hayley!! glad you got so much done and still had some time to sleep. wish i could say the same.

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

you are so good. it's nice to get things where they belong. glad the movie was fun. it's on my list.

Kristi said...

Man, you are one productive girl--I wish I had your motivation! Naps are th BEST! I miss them like I miss yo momma!

Heather said...

I'm glad you got everything all arranged. I'm with you on the dust factor-good grief!

Jori said...

I am jealous!! Can't wait to see Simpsons. My parents are in town this week, so we are going to go see Harry and Simpsons. I received my order today!! Thank you so much for the lipgloss. I will mail you a check in the morning.

Emily said...

Wow, you got a lot done! I tend to find excuses to not do all that kind of stuff, but when I do I feel great!