7.02.2007

simply set

For my birthday, Holly gave me a Simply Sent Card Kit Good Things. (that link isn't to my exact set - i don't think they make them anymore - but you'll get the picture) I hadn't worked on them because I didn't want any children getting into my goodies... I'm selfish, I know. But on my way home from my closing today (which went great, by the way - now I just have to face my doctor this afternoon) I decided that today is my day - I'm working on my cards! Here are some pictures of my work. Mind you, I've got sweat on my forehead, from stress (not wanting to muck it up) and I'm shaking still... And, I've only made one of each kind of card. I need to eat lunch. so I won't be too weakish or nervous... By the way - I love the kit idea. For someone not creative, like me - I simply follow directions & ta-da! I have cute cards. Now, the problem I'll have is deeming someone worthy of giving these cards to...

10 comments:

Holly O'Keefe said...

very cute! i love those sets in the new catalog too. very exciting, hayley. very exciting!

Shelley said...

LOVE THOSE! =D You're crafty after all! You can make me a card for my birthday in November if you want. I likey the 3 flowers stamp. =)

Kristin said...

Too cute!!!

Jan said...

This is my speed -- give me a kit and maybe I can put it together. So cute!

Emily said...

So cute. You did a good job. I like the kit idea too. For those of us that aren't quite so crafty as others.

Kristi said...

Your cards turned out REALLY cute--way to craft it up, Hayley!

Chris * Natalie * Maya * Mason said...

cutie cute cute! this would be great for me, although i'm a little too lazy to get out the glue. nice work!

Jori said...

I am too lazy too, but SO,SO cute!

Mel said...

cute cards. way to go hayley!! so proud.

Heather said...

Very cute Hayley. Good job.